Chicken Tikka Curry Recipe in Hindi
Chicken Tikka Curry can easily be made at home. As long as you have basic Indian spices in your pantry, make this curry shouldn’t be a problem. Heres how you can do it.
For more tasty recipes, tips and product reviews please
Our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/EatEastIndian
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/EatEastIndian
Music: Lines/Grange Party
400 gms boneless chicken
1 chopped Onion
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp turmeric/salt/chilli powder
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
Cilantro for garnish
2 tbsp plain yogurt
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp Cumin powder/Turmeric/Salt/ Red chilli powder
1. Cut chicken into bite size pieces and marinade it for atleast an hour.
2. Grill/bbq or cook chicken in the oven ( then broil it) Set chicken aside.
3. Next heat oil in a pan. Let cumin seeds fry. Mix in onions, ginger/garlic and spices.
4. Once onions turn golden brown, add tomatoes. Let tomatoes become tender. Add curry powder. Add 1 cup water.
5. Once water comes to simmer, lower the heat down and add chicken pieces. Allow everything to cook for another 5-6 mins.
Finish off by adding dried fenugreek leaves and cilantro. Serve with rice.