Pani Puri – Canape with Sweet Tangy & Spicy Dip – Indian Fast Food Recipe By Ruchi Bharani [HD]
In this episode learn how to make popular Indian fast food, pani puri. Pani puri is a popular Indian street snack and a type of chaat (Quick Food). It originates from the Magadha region of India.
– 2 Green Chillies
– 1/2 Cup Coriander Leaves
– 3 Cup Mint Leaves
– Cumin Seed Powder
– 1 Tsp. Black Salt
– 1/2 Tsp. Pepper Powder
– 1 Tsp. Pani Puri Masala
– Lemon Juice
– Ice-Cold Water
– 2 Chopped Boiled Potatoes
– 1/2 Cup Soaked Moong
– 1/2 Cup Soaked Boondi
– Black Salt
– Puffed Puri
– To make the tangy flavored water, chop 2 green chillies roughly and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves, 3 cups mint leaves, flavoring spices like 1/2 tsp. cumin seed powder, 1 tsp. black salt, 1/2 tsp. pepper powder, 1 tsp. pani puri masala, salt and lemon juice and grind it all into a smooth paste.
– Remove the paste into a bowl and add 3 cups of ice-cold water to it.
– Strain the water and keep it in the refrigerator to chill for atleast 2-3 hours.
– Add 4-5 ice cubes to the tangy flavored water before serving.
– To make the filling, take 2 chopped boiled potatoes and add 1/2 cup soaked moong or boil the moong for 5-6 minutes, 1/2 cup soaked boondi and season it it black salt and cumin seed powder and mix them well.
– Take the puffed puri and make a hole in it in order to spoon the filling into it.
– Add little date & tamarind chutney (as per your liking) and the tangy water that we made into the puffed filled puri.
– Pani Puri is ready to eat.
View at DailyMotion